- 6:30 AM Registration and Key Allocation
- 6:50 AM Safety Briefing
- 7:00 AM Navigation Day begins at the DAIWA BRIEFING & LAUNCH SITE
- 2:30 PM Navigation Day ends at the DAIWA BRIEFING & LAUNCH SITE
- 6:00 AM Registration and Key Allocation
- 6:20 AM Safety Briefing
- 6:30 AM Competitors on water pedal to the POWER-POLE START LINE
- ~3 klms from Briefing & Launch Site to Power-Pole Start Gate.
- Avg on water kayak pedal speed: 6 klm/hour – 30 MINS.
- 7:30 AM Competition Day begins at the POWER-POLE START LINE
- 2:30 PM Competition Day ends at the DAIWA BRIEFING & LAUNCH SITE
- All key tags shall be returned to the key tag-board located at the Briefing & Launch Site located at the Mallacoota Boat Ramp Jetty.
- The key tag shall be placed on the key tag-board before the allocated finish time.
- On-site lunch to be supplied at the Briefing & Launch Site after 2:30pm.