To assist new anglers to our fishing series and to perhaps reacquaint returning anglers, we have come up with a typical event site setup for the 2024 Hobie kayak fishing season.
Some key locations within the Daiwa Event Site:
- the Hobie Polarized event trailer, used for morning registration and all briefings,
- the Hurricane key tag location,
- the Pro Lure leader boards to see your results,
- the Lowrance release area where you return the fish to the water,
- the Power Pole start line, one of many configurations,
- the Manic Tackle Launch Site,
- the Strike Pro bump tubs, which are holding tanks until you are called on stage
- and the TT Fishing scoring tent
… just to name a few.