Hobie Event Site Layout
To assist new anglers to our fishing series and to perhaps reacquaint returning anglers, we have come up with a typical event site setup for the 2018 Hobie kayak fishing season.
Some key locations are:
- the Hobie Polarized event trailer, used for morning registration and all briefings,
- the JML key tag location,
- the Rhino-Rack leader boards to see your results,
- the Lowrance release area where you return the fish to the water,
- the Power Pole start line, one of many configurations,
- the Strike Pro bump tubs, which are holding tanks until you are called on stage
- and the Mortgage Corp scoring tent
… just to name a few.
WATER SAFETY FIRST
Like seat belts in cars, PFD's save lives. If you are on the water – please wear your personal floatation device.
HOBIE PFD’S SAVE LIVES!
Hobie stocks a huge range of PFD’s for all types of watersports. With a wide range suitable for adults, kids, and even the family dog, Hobie PFD's will have you safe on the water.