Frequently Asked Questions
How do I RSVP?
- To confirm your attendance, please click the Enter Now button and make (or arrange for) payment before close of business on Friday the 13th of October 2017.
- If you are unable to attend, please click “Decline Entry” at the bottom of your Official Invitation prior to 13th of October 2017, to assist us in the organisation of the Championship.
When does my Entry need to be submitted?
- For Round 1 Invitees, you have until close of business Friday, 29th of September 2017
What is the password for the Entry Form?
- A unique password is required to enter the event. Your password is found in your Official Invitation – it is case sensitive.
How much does it cost and what are your payment options?
- Entry and payment options are on the Official Entry form (click Enter Now below).
Why Does Mandurah Quay Resort’s website say “No Vacancy”?
- 23 Villas have been reserved for the 2017 Australian Championship. For that reason, If you try to book online, it will say No Vacancy
- The reserved accommodation at Mandurah Quay Resort can only be booked by phone on (08) 9582 8300
- Use “HOBIEFISHINGCHAMPIONSHIPS” when making your phone booking
I CAN’T GET MY ABT NUMBER SO I CAN’T ENTER!
- ABT have been closed for a few days and some qualifiers for the Hobie® Kayak Bream Series 9 Australian Championship can’t get their ABT number to complete the championship online entry form. If you are having that issue please use 1234567 as your temporary ABT number. The system will then allow your entry to go through.
(You will need to present your correct ABT number when registering at the championship event site).